Location : Philadelphia (USA) or Oxford (UK)
Start date : Immediately
Amane Advisors is the leading international strategic advisory firm focused on water and resource recovery in the circular economy, with eight offices around the world (UK, France, USA, Switzerland, Spain, Bahrain, Singapore and China).
We recently announced our merger with A. Vaccani & Partners AG (AVP), a Zurich-based consultancy firm focused on the cleantech, environmental and energy sectors. Combining AVP’s expertise and network with Amane’s unique capabilities and network in the complementary sectors of water, resource recovery and energy recovery will enable us to serve companies, investors and governmental agencies across all the areas that will be absolutely critical in developing a sustainable global economy. This represents a huge step forward toward our ongoing objective of helping our clients achieve sustainable growth while also helping to protect and regenerate the Earth’s resources.
Our clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. We support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and in adjacent, sustainability-focused markets such as resource recovery and energy recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Strategy Development
• Market Intelligence
• Mergers and Acquisitions Advisory (M&A)
• Financial Advisory (incl. PPP Advisory)
To find out more about us, please visit www.amaneadvisors.com
We are looking for a Global Marketing Manager to head our international marketing efforts and establish Amane as the leading strategic consultancy for corporate clients, investors and governmental agencies in the fast-growing areas of water and resource recovery. Initially, there will be a strong focus on developing and communicating the expanded mission, message and identity of our combined firm. Longer term, the focus will be on driving content-led marketing efforts: identifying important and emerging topics, working with our senior team to create new content, and distributing it through a range of channels internationally. This role will be based either with our US or UK team.
As the Global Marketing Manager your role would include day-to-day responsibility for the following key marketing functions:
• Develop and maintain an annual Marketing Plan and related budget
• Oversee ongoing and future marketing initiatives, incl. production of our quarterly firm newsletter, amane currents
• Oversee website development and maintenance, as well as the ongoing improvement and revision of firm marketing materials and presentation templates
• Produce and distribute press releases, articles and audio/video content (e.g. podcasts, webinars)
• Substantially increase Amane’s social media presence
• Identify, evaluate and propose industry events for attendance, as well as media targets to raise firm profile
• Identify, evaluate and propose advertising and sponsorship opportunities
• Work with the Resourcing Manager to support recruiting initiatives for new staff to ensure alignment of messaging
• Maintain CRM databases to support client communication and business development
At least 3-5 years of experience in a marketing role, preferably in a professional services setting such as consulting, investment banking or engineering. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries.
▪ Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
▪ Excellent written and spoken English; a second language is an advantage
▪ Working with multiple deadlines, projects, clients, publications
▪ Strong presentation skills, verbal and written skills, strong attention to detail
▪ Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
▪ Interest in water-related environmental issues and sustainability
▪ Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
▪ Working knowledge of CRM systems preferred
▪ Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Creative Suite
▪ Experience in website design and management
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to join Amane to email@example.com, indicating “Application for Marketing Manager” in the email header