Location : Paris, France
Start date : September 2021
Amane Advisors is the leading advisory company in the water industry, with six offices around the world (UK, France, Singapore, USA, China, and Bahrain).
Our clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and financial investors worldwide. We support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Advice
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• PPP / Project Finance Advisory
To find out more about us, please browse www.amaneadvisors.com
We are looking for an Infrastructure Financing and Modelling specialist to join our Paris team. You will:
• Be in charge of developing complex financial models and perform financial and economic analysis of the projects, which include both buy-side and sell-side M&A deals as well as greenfield infrastructure projects (e.g. DBFO/BOT/BOO, concessions),
• Support all aspects of the transactions (financing strategy, drafting of documentation such as Information Memorandum for lenders or investors, running scenarios and sensitivities, assets valuations, etc.).
• Be expected to prepare deliverables based on the findings and present those in a clear, concise and logical way for our clients.
You will typically be working in a larger team with a Project manager and other consultant(s), under guidance from a Partner. You will have opportunity to broaden your skills set by working across our offering of including strategy, market intelligence and PPP/M&A advisory projects.
We expect successful candidates will subsequently transition to Senior roles with Amane Advisors.
Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a financial modelling role, including structuring models on your own. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries.
• Master degree in Finance, ideally in Corporate Finance
• Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a financial modelling role, in a global advisory firm, bank, developer or infrastructure fund
• Strong knowledge of infrastructure projects, and/or of transactions in the infrastructure sector
• Able to analyse and produce financial statements (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow)
• Analytical mindset, with an ability to structure and design financial models, organizing clear tabs for inputs and assumptions, workings, financial statements and scenario management
• High attention to details, with strong approach to quality checks
• Demonstrated record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects
• Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Experience with presenting to senior executives at companies
• High proficiency with MS Office, specifically Excel
• Excellent written and spoken English and French; other languages are an advantage [e.g. German, Spanish, Portuguese, etc.]
• Interest in water-related environmental issues
• Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to join Amane to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Application for Financial modeler specialist – France” in the email header