Location : Philadelphia (Wayne)
Start date : Summer (May – August 2020)
Amane Advisors is the leading strategic consulting company in the water industry, with six offices around the world (UK, France, Singapore, USA, China, and Bahrain).
Our clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. We support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Advice
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• PPP Advisory
To find out more about us, please browse www.amaneadvisors.com
We are looking for a Consulting Intern to join our North America team located in Wayne, PA in suburban Philadelphia. This internship will take place over summer (May – August 2020), with flexibility on exact start and end dates.
You will report to a Project Manager, and work alongside consultants based globally. Your role will be to participate in delivering consultancy services for our international clients. Projects include providing market intelligence and strategic advice, advising on mergers and acquisitions and supporting business development.
Coming from the college classroom, you will have an opportunity to see how textbook knowledge is applied practically in water companies in the industry and develop a global view of the water industry from a commercial standpoint. Depending on project needs, you could support in exciting transactions and contribute to building strategic insights that will support companies in making key business decisions.
Amane Advisors is a company with an entrepreneurial spirit, where you will have the opportunity to:
• Work hands-on from day one, with plenty of opportunities to meet and interact with a range of clients active in the water industry, including taking part in client workshops.
• Solve complex client problems and contribute toward the growth and success of the water industry.
• Have increasing responsibilities as you progress in your internship, including having ownership of your own deliverables and presenting your work to clients.
By the end of your internship, you will have gained practical experience as a consultant and true insights into the day to day work as a consultant
• 3rd or 4th year students in Business, Environmental engineering or Social sciences
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English; fluency in other languages an advantage
• Analytical and at ease with numbers, with a strong attention to details; problem-solving oriented
• Deadline-driven, flexible and able to multi-task and willing to learn
• Interest in water-related environmental issues
• Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Ideally with exposure internationally (study/ work) and prior experience in consulting role
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and latest transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Application for Internship” in the email header. An acknowledgement email will be sent out within 2 weeks of receipt along with an invitation to interview if the applicant is shortlisted. The interview process consists of two rounds including a business case.