Location : Bahrain (Seef)
Start date : ASAP
Amane Advisors is a consulting company specializing in the water industry with six offices in the world (UK, France, US, China, Singapore and Bahrain). The office in Bahrain covers the Middle East and North Africa region. Our clients range from global industrial conglomerates to start-ups, from technology providers to private equity investors. We serve them with six main services:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Advice
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• PPP Advisory
To find out more about us, please browse our Linkedin page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/1535777/
We are looking for a Junior Consultant to join our Bahrain team as soon as possible. You will report to a Project Manager in Bahrain, and work alongside consultants based globally.
Your role will be to participate in consultancy services for our international clients. Projects include, but not limited to, providing market research on water related topics covering treatment technologies, CAPEX & OPEX data analysis, water consumption, trends & growth, preparation of excel databases, interviews, preparation of high-quality PowerPoint reports.
You may also contribute to some internal tasks on certain topics under the supervision of a Project Manager or Senior Consultant.
Coming from the Business or Engineering classroom you will have an opportunity to see how that knowledge is applied practically in water companies in the industry and have a global view of the water industry from business standpoint.
o Contract type: Permanent contract
o Remuneration: Depending on education level and experience
o Place: Bahrain, Seef area (expect traveling in the Gulf region and especially in Saudi Arabia)
• Must be a Bahraini citizen, open to both genders
• Freshly graduated or in the last year of Business or Engineering school
• First work experience is an advantage (less than 2 years), especially in a consulting role
• Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English; Arabic is a must, third languages is an advantage
• Analytical and at ease with numbers and strong attention to details; problem-solving oriented
• Deadline-driven, flexible and able to multi-task and willing to learn
• Interest in water-related environmental issues
• Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Ideally, with exposure internationally (study/work)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your Motivation Letter, Your CV and Preliminary University Transcript so far to Stephanie Louison at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “BAH Jr. Consultant Application – [Your first & last name]”
Note: Due to the volume of applications received, we cannot provide individual feedback. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.