Location : Paris, France
Start date : ASAP
Amane Advisors is the leading strategic consulting company in the water industry, with six offices around the world (UK, France, Singapore, USA, China, and Bahrain).
Our clients range from innovative start-ups to large global industrial companies and private equity investors worldwide. We support them to accelerate their growth in the water industry and adjacent markets such as biogas and resource recovery, through a comprehensive set of services including:
• Market Intelligence
• Strategy Advice
• Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A)
• PPP Advisory
To find out more about us, please browse www.amaneadvisors.com
We are looking for a Consultant to join our Paris team. You’ll be working in project teams under the guidance of a Project Manager typically with 2 other consultants, from both our Paris office as well as from Amane’s other offices around the world. You’ll be supporting our clients by conducting research and interviews, contributing to problem solving sessions, analysing data, writing up your insights and presenting your recommendations to our clients.
Our Paris office is led by Thierry Noel, founder of Amane Advisors. Victor Ollivier and Dorothée Chabredier, Principal, will oversee your duties and will provide coaching and support to you.
Experience in business consulting is not essential, but previous experience in a strategy or business development role is an asset. Ideally, you will have had international exposure, either working or studying in other countries. You must be at ease with numbers, conscious about deadlines, and have a strong attention to details.
• University degree in Business/ Finance or Environmental Engineering with Finance/ Business modules
• 1-2 years’ experience in a consulting or strategy role
• Excellent written and spoken English; other languages are an advantage
• Analytical mindset and ability to synthesize large amount of information
• Problem-solving oriented
• At ease with numbers and strong attention to detail
• Deadline driven and able to multi-task
• Able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
• Experience in presenting and interacting with senior level clients
• Proficient with MS Office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Interest in water-related environmental issues
• Ideally with international exposure (study/work)
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you would like to join Amane to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Application for Consultant – France” in the email header